Using the Finder: Insert a blank CD into the optical drive of your computer. Once the text is selected, start typing some different text to give the CD a new name. After you have finished entering the new name, press Enter to rename the CD.
Express Burn Disc Burning Software Versions
Open the CD by double-clicking on it, and drag files and folders to the open disc window and arrange the files exactly as you want them. Select the burn speed and click Burn. To create a new burn folder which will have the. The burn folder will look different from a regular folder. Double-click the folder to open it in a Finder window, drag and drop the files you want to include on the CD, then click Burn to begin creating a burned disc.
Using CDs and DVDs with a MacBook Air
Insert a blank or rewriteable disc into your computer and follow the onscreen instructions. Search for:.
- Express Burn Disc Burning Software Versions?
- Top 12+ Best Free DVD Burner for Mac You Should Know | 12222 Edition.
- Version 7.09.
If you have access to another Mac that does have a media drive, your options expand a bit. It works like this:.
- Using CDs and DVDs with a MacBook Air | Macworld.
- adding fonts to photoshop cs3 mac?
- Burn your presentation to a disc - PowerPoint!
- emular mac os en windows 7?
- How Do I Eject a CD or DVD From My Mac??
- Burn your presentation to a disc!
- exit full screen chicken vnc mac.
To begin, your two Macs must be on the same local network. Now, on the Mac that has the media drive ie.
How to Burn a CD on a MacBook: 12 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
Double-click on that icon and you should be able to see the contents of the disc. Any other options?
If you have that other Mac with a media drive you can create a disk image and copy it to your drive-less Mac. Disk Utility will take some time creating the disk image.